- Duck Tape was viewed by consumers as a utilitarian, one-use product (resulting in limited sales growth)
- Need to broaden the consumers’ belief that Duck Tape can be used for other things – tap into teen creativity!
- Leveraged family and teen-oriented platform to seed alternate usage occasions
- High schools
- Sponsorship of the OHSAA and SportsTime Ohio Football Championships
- Developed out-of-the-box campaign idea that got teens actively engaged with the product
- Got additional exposure for Duck Brand® Duct Tape with fans tuning in to Football Championship games on SportsTime Ohio (Live in HD)
- Designed a Spirit Contest in which all 12 Football finalist schools received 100 rolls of Duck Brand® Duct Tape in their school colors to make spirit wear for the Championship game. The winning school won a custom cut-out mascot made from Duck Brand® Duct Tape
What we did
LED Board Graphics / Signage / PA announcements / Print Ads / On-site events / Television spot
households exposed to Duck Tape messaging
sub-segment of attendees: student athletes
Duck Tape Facebook fans exposed to our campaign’s spirit photos
Are you interested in finding out more about how HTM can help your brand? Please fill out the form below and a Home Team Marketing representative will be in touch right away!