- In the target geographies, Brand only known as a donut shop, not as a beverage destination (a highly profitable segment)
- Texas is a critical emerging market for Dunkin’ Donuts
- That market, in particular, loved their coffee and donuts – but thought to satisfy their cravings in different locations
- Leveraged an engaging promotion that “pitted” high schools against each other, vying for grand prize.
- Created unique beverage sampling opportunities across high school campuses to drive consideration and visit to location
- Created the Dunkin School Duel, which drove high school fans to local Dunkin’ locations to vote for their favorite school
- School with the most votes won $5,000
What we did
Signage / Public address announcements / Schedule magnets / On-site events / Engagement-driving contest / Product integration at concession stand / Product sampling at events
# of times, during the 10-week flight period, that participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations broke weekly sales records
awarded to winning school
Are you interested in finding out more about how HTM can help your brand? Please fill out the form below and a Home Team Marketing representative will be in touch right away!